Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9.29.09 again

I'm writing again because I have nothing better to do than complain about how miserable I am!

So basically I just made a batch of brownies specifically to binge on even though I said I was going to fast but my stupid f**king bulimia is trying to kill me i swear! anyway by the time I got through making them I was able to convince myself that it was a stupid idea 1. brownies are extremely goo-y and sticky and super hard to get back up, 2. I'M SUPPOSE TO BE FASTING!!!!!!!! So thank the Lord I saved myself from this one but honestly I'm not out of the clear yet because I have a whole tray of brownies sitting in the kitchen about 20 paces away! ughhh...

but now that I'm writing this I have officially made myself so disgusted about my behavior that I doubt there is any way I am going to eat them! THANK HEAVENS!!!!

I'm so tired right now, and cold, and THIRSTY!!!! ahh!

Okay so no kidding no fooling I am doing this freakin WATER FAST even if I freakin kill myself trying!!!! (not literally) but still I just might go comatose!

I'm going to start my water fast now at 10:45 p.m. because I'm dying of thirst and now is a better time than ever I suppose...

hope everyone had a wonderful day, mia free!
<3 autumn

1 comment:

*strawberry//shortcake* said...

good luck on ur water fast, stay strong! dont get down on urself if u dont make it. it is extremely tough