Sunday, July 4, 2010

7.04.10

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

-
Okay now that I have praised the fourth, on to business!
Thus far since my man has left (12 days) I have lost 10 pds, then gained 3 pds on a binge... then lost 2 again. So I am 9 pds less than when he was here. I have come to the realization that it is extremely lonely without him, I'm super depressed and I have absolutely nothing left to do other than starve... so I will.

So before he left we both binged like crazy etc etc.

SW: 130
CW: 121
GW1: 110
GW2: 100
GW3: 95

I plan on loosing at least 20 pds by the time he gets back. He probably won't be happy but at this point I don't care. It's either this or start cutting. And at least with this I'll look better.

So I haven't ate in 2 days right now and probably won't again until maybe wednesday or thursday. I'm hoping to be 115 by upcoming saturday. Shouldn't be too hard because I'm working out again too.
-
-
-
O the other thing I need to do is figure out how to calibrate my scale or buy a new one because I know mine is wrong... so all my weights are off of that scale but I know its between 3 and 6 pds above actual weight.... shouldn't matter but it does to me because... im crazy lol

So both my therapists noticed I lost weight and are freaking out... I told them not to worry but I'm kinda worried wtf is going to happen if they continue to notice... its hard to wear layers and baggy clothes in the summer ya know!!!!

-
anyway good luck to all. I'm gonna buy a camera to send pics to the boy while he's away so maybe I can post pics.
-
:D

No comments: